Tuesday, May 26, 2009

myself

Am i a normal person?
Am i abnormal?
Am i a complicated person?
Am i suitable to stay in this complicated society?
I also not understand yourself so much, How to understand other?
I have think about myself a lot, but i still dunno how to describe myself...
Is that a stupid thing that wanna say...
Every people say that a normal person should have a target to achieve, and the abnormal person will only go through their life by wasting their time...
But i am the people that don't have any target or dream....And i don't like to waste my time...
Got many people say that i am a smart people...
But i Don't think so, if i am smart, is that i will wasting my time to write this blog?
Wasting my time on study? Job?
I really really dunno how to describe myself...
Maybe the time is passing through me so fast and i just can't catch up....
I maybe a Very very very stupid person who just care about the thing beside me...
Not for the universal even society....
it's getting late already.... I just stop it here

No comments:

Post a Comment