Saturday, May 1, 2010

2 years

the time has pass too fast
i already in unimas for 2 years
i have experience the sweet, sour, bitter, and spicy feeling

inside unimas, i got a short period going crazy and down due to my study
luckily, got a people that encourage me, guide me, lead me and pull me from the darkness
therefore, i put all my feeling on her,
and help her whatever i can,
even though it hard, but i will try my best to get it for 'you'
you have brought me the smile
you are a brightest star in my heart...
this is what i say sweet




In the other hand,


i have study in unimas for 2 years,
but all my head is not how to apply what i learn in my head,
what i think the most is playing, sleeping(hehez)
i want to change on it,
but how????
that the point...

now,
my uni want to create a matriculation here,
inside my uni,
they rather to kick around 1k old student per college,
and receive another more new 1k student as their target... (WHAT THE HELL!!!!!)
many people still think that it is only kick out for 200 students...
but they did not think about new batch students and matriculation students,
a new batch students for uni also take 5++ students,
then matriculation??? i assume it be 1++ students,
and then my old camp's students also switch to my college and others.... and i take it as 3++
TOTAL = around 1k!!!!

the name list come out on 4 of march for my college... (maybe will postpone to end of may)
do you think that 1k students can manage to find a house during holiday??
what about western malaysia...
it so unfair....
last time, they say more than 10 merit can stay dy( around 10 chops)
after awhile, 15 merits
after that, change to 20
after pass the book, they say 30
and the chop that i buy
they say 1 merit per chop,
then 10 chops for 1 merit
now 0.1 merit per chop (RM3 each)...
it expensive, dude....
you thought all students so rich 1?
you all just like a vampire!!!!
suck our money so seriously!!!!


haiz~
it already be pass,
what i can do now, is only sit and look forward to the positive site...
(IF I ABLE TO)

SAD SAD SAD


this is what i say spicy and bitter

No comments:

Post a Comment